Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's hot out there

Temperature is really a shocking true this time of year in India. I am living in Pune right now and this place is known for it's cool and comfortable weather but I don't think it's true any more. Pune is boiling now-a-days. I can't think of to go for some work on the day time. So the holydays and weekends are really a boring. I need to come to office daily by riding 12 kms every day in the day time and that is the worst part of my life these days. It's really horrible. Sometime I think, I should have those shoes of 'Bhuter Raja' that 'Gupi-Bagha' has.

Anyways, keeping those dreamy thoughts of escaping this hot weather in a side, I think the time has really came to seriously think about it. Global Warming is no more a topic of essay or a sci-fi theme of hollywood movies, it's a reality. I think we need to work on making awareness of Global Warming among people. In fact, one good idea would be Politicians should take this up as there election agenda. It would be really a nice thing.

No comments: