Tuesday, August 5, 2008

College Days-1

I think I can't live a boring and routine life. I love to chat and pass time with my friends.... I think I love to do that from my college days only. I had a very good friend circle those days....We used to gathered at Diva's or Hilu's house. Our favorite time pass was to play cards. Playing cards in college days was a compulsory task for us... as much as taking semester exams in our engineering college. We used play cards hours without having food sometime...and when it was absolutely necessary for us to have food then only we take a break from play :)

We ran a little magazine during those days. I don't remember exactly who was actually behind this idea....but I must say it was a hit among us...we loved to participate in different activities starting from writing and collecting contents for the magazine to getting sponsors. Swarnendu...Priyanka and Hillol are the three best writers among us. I generally play the administrative part of running the little magazine...Samsaptak...this name was given by Anupam...Samsaptak was very close to our heart even though we had a tough time to sell the copies. I remember once we thought to publish a poetry written by all of our members. Everyone was asked to write at least four lines... I too did after a few full night of thinking...but the copy got out published...I found two lines out of my four has been modified in the final draft. After that I never tried to write any poetry.

Semester exams were a festival time for us second years onward.... As soon as the schedule of the exams were declared, our preparation then only starts.... First thing we need to do to get information of which all subjects are there in that particular semester....Even sometime, during exam only I came to know what is the name of the subject... we used to identify a paper by the suggestions we got from professors and First Girl...if the questions are known to us... of course :) Preparing for the exams includes collecting the suggestions and then answers of the suggested questions from the serious girls of the class... One amazing thing that happened to me is that I did not required any book in the full four years of college....I did only xerox :)

No comments: